Crashing on 4 player modes

You should only post here if you encounter a crash bug or other technical issue with the game or Internet Ranking. Do not post complaints or feedback here; those should be posted in the Feedback forum.

Crashing on 4 player modes

Postby TwilightX » Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:07 am

First off I want to say that me and several of my friends love Snake 360. We have gaming nights at least once, maybe twice a week and Snake 360 makes an appearance for at least half an hour. Sometimes more. The main reason it doesn't get played very often is because when we play four players, it seems to crash 3/4 times we do it. This makes people want to change the game sooner than we normally would.

The crashs always appear right after someone wins the game. We always only play suffocation mode on turbo speed. Two people signed in have Xbox Live Gold accounts while the others are simple offline profiles. If you would like more specific info (the crash info on the screen afterwards) I can get it for you.

My main question to the creator is if you plan on making a patch for this game? Like I said I would love to play the four player mode more in this game as suffocation mode was so cleaver and so much fun. And I would love to play it more often if we could find a way around having to restart it between rounds.

Thank you for your time,

TwilightX
TwilightX

Re: Crashing on 4 player modes

Postby yyr » Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:47 am

First off, I'm glad you guys are having fun playing the game! I hope you continue to enjoy Suffocation Battle mode =)

Please look at this thread:
Unexplained Crash

and let me know if the screenshot pictured displays the same error that you are getting. If not, posting your own screenshot would help me a lot.

If it is the same error, know that I've fixed the bug and will be releasing an update very soon...please watch this forum for more details! The patch will also have a couple of new modes and some other new features.

Thanks for posting =)

Aaron
Aaron Teplitsky
yyrGames
I hope you're having fun with them!
yyr
Site Admin

Return to Snake360 Bug Reports